Expert Media Marketing for the Fitness Industry
Targeted for a High ROI
WHY SOCIAL MEDIA IN FITNESS 10 REASONS
Social media is truly the place to be if you want to grow in the fitness industry. Social media has allowed brands to easily market to their target audiences, build an engaged community, increase brand awareness, leverage influencers, and much more. We need social media and use it as a marketing tool. However, in order to grow on social media, you need to be updated on social media updates, statistics, and more.
1. Facebook still reigns as the most popular social media network with 79% of internet users in the US logging on the site.
2. More than 91% of Instagram posts are photos.
3. Instagram drives the most engagement per post compared to any social network–84 times more than Twitter, 54 times more than Pinterest and 10 times more than Facebook.
4. The majority of Instagram users fall between 18-29 years old, which equates to roughly 60% of adults on the internet.
5. Within 10 hours of an Instagram post, users receive 50% of their total comments.
6. 47% of marketers agreed Twitter was the best social media channel for customer engagement.
7. LinkedIn posts with images receive 200% more engagement than text-only posts.
8. 46% will unfollow a brand on social for posting too many promotional messages.
9. 89% of social media messages to brands go ignored.
10. 79% of social media users have shared a life milestone on social media.
The Bottom Line
The bottom line is that social media is truly a great place and in order to grow on social media you need to be educated. This means being up to date on social media trends, updates, and statistics. This will give you a competitive edge over others in the industry that you are in.
Schedule your FREE Social Media Audit NOW!!!
Free Audit--Normally $450 for New Clients: We will provide a competitive analysis, review what is and is not working for your practice, and a custom Social Media Marketing Roadmap. We won't know how to help you until we have a conversation!